• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac If anyone can send me proof of them beating this seed i will cash app them 20$ this seed is fucking impossible....

    The Binding of Isaac If anyone can send me proof of them beating this seed i will cash app them 20$ this seed is fucking impossible....


    If anyone can send me proof of them beating this seed i will cash app them 20$ this seed is fucking impossible....

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    I made an isaac with clay

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    I'm sorry...

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Mindblowing seed, I'm still on floor 2 start with Tammy's head and scared heart and 2nd floor item room is polyphemus

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Cricket’s head + cyclope (I can’t remember the name) but then I toke the heart by mistake ��

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Another devil deal orbital

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    PSA: transfering your save from rebirth to afterbirth on ps4 does some weird things to your save

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    I'm not touching the keeper again until I have to

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Started off with magic mush, chaos, and nails

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/07/07

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    All in one run, except for boss rush

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Not a Bad Start For Eden

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    *taps mic* AAAAAAAAAAAA

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    It’s all coming together...

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    I launched Afterbirth+ as usual, what the heck is happening?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Imagine not taking items in curse of the blind

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Don't look at me like that, we both know I'll never touch you again

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    So you’re telling me i never get this item and you decide to give it to me when i can’t shoot tears :((

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Samson vs Eve

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    These two characters share the same core idea and are frequently take places next to each other in tier-lists. But the idea's execution is very different.

    It very hurts to say, but Samson is objectively more powerful… Because he is badly designed. You play as Samson and trying your best at ignoring getting benefits from bloodlust? Game doesn't care! Hang out with your 3.50 base damage, so you can play Isaac without D6 unlocked while playing Samson!

    On the other hand, we have a lot more interesting character, Eve. To be strong, you have to play risky or get rid of soul containers, you have to follow a strategy to benefit from character, otherwise you will suffer from your low stats.

    I find Eve more interesting to play, but why someone states that she is objectively better than Samson? She is more fun to play, while Samson has no challenge, but why do people think that she is stronger? Does razor blade change the character that much?

    submitted by /u/Sweet_Iriska
    [link] [comments]

    big oof

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    fucking character for masochists

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    (Rebirth) Got my first Mega Satan beaten as Blue Baby today. Can't really Afford Afterbirth atm so going to see what's left in RB.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Lag issue

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I just got a hand-me-down laptop from my brother, did a factory reset on it weeks ago, moved all my shit over to it, etc. The laptop is about 3 years old and two days ago I installed Afterbirth+. It ran fine until this morning but now there's a metric fuckton of lag and not just in the game, it's even in the main menu selections. It feels like I'm trying to control the game through sludge. I tried setting the VSynch to 0 and that didn't help at all. I have no mods for the game.

    Can anybody help me out here?

    submitted by /u/LifeRocks114
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment