• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac An interesting Womb...

    The Binding of Isaac An interesting Womb...


    An interesting Womb...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    I attempted to make a plushie for my fiancé lol!! I have no prior sewing experience and I just did this from my head so hopefully it’s not too bad and he likes it!!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Another update, made more lines

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Cross-stitch deadly sin number two: gluttony ��

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Re-spriting all devil deal items part 13!!! Featuring, Guppy's Hair Ball, Guppy's Head and Empty Vessel! (31X31)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Anyone else?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Finally completed Greedier mode (got Dry baby and Coupon on floor 1)! My first character with all Hard mode Completion marks!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    It went a bit crazy

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Ya see that Health Bar.....

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Uhh

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Jera + Blank card is quite broken ��

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/07/03

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    It is done, I have ascended.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Haven't played Isaac in years! Come help me with the new items in Afterbirth+...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Eden run! Got mom’s juice on the first Floor!!! Synergies really well with the unicorn stump!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Question about Isaac's father

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    I just recently unlocked dad's lost coin, which gives Isaac a black eye making me think Isaac's father abused him. but in the keeper ARG there was a phone number that when you called it Isaac's father picked up and it seemed like Isaac's father had good intentions with what he said. so im confused about his role.

    submitted by /u/doorwaysniffer_
    [link] [comments]

    I need some tips on beating Greedier Mode? It feels really unfair.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    For context: I mostly play as Blue Baby, he's my favourite character and I've got all the hardmode marks as him, Greedier mode is the only one I don't have.

    This mode feels like the only reliable way of beating it is breaking the game, but the mode simply doesn't allow that either because you get little to no money.

    It swarms you with champion enemies and bosses and you just have to pray that you get at least something good. Unless you get a damage upgrade in the first treasure room you might as well restart the run. Can't afford pressing the button because my health is very limited. Unlike with most other characters hp ups do little to nothing for Blue Baby so I can't get hp anywhere either (buying Soul Hearts means getting less items so can't do that).

    So I manage to get to the Super Greed (it's usually death on the first 2 floors or death in the end). Little to no hp (up to 5 hearts, maybe a 1-up but that doesn't really count). And oh my god this boss is so annoying.

    I'm totally fine with it charging into me, spawning the heads, the effects of the coins, the lasers and it jumping around (second phase is quite fun actually).

    What I'm not fine with is the amount of spam this boss has, the stupid coins falling from the sky and damaging me the moment they spawn and the ridiculous amount of health it has (combined with the spam damage, without that it would be fine).

    I'm not a good player but it just doesn't feel fair when you die to something you can't see or avoid. (Stuff spawning on top of you is also a huge problem in this mode in general)

    What am I supposed to do with all of this without breaking the game? This mode is frustrating to deal with because of the amount of shit it throws at you and I just want to be done with it once and for all.

    Please, I need help.

    submitted by /u/Barsik_Rescuer
    [link] [comments]

    What console do you play on

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    If you play on more than one, which do you play most?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AVNTR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment