• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Playing with The Lost is like going to an all you can eat buffet

    The Binding of Isaac Playing with The Lost is like going to an all you can eat buffet


    Playing with The Lost is like going to an all you can eat buffet

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Finally finished my Double 3.000.000%!!!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    I'm actually close to giving up with this bullshit

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    It felt nice finally being able to cheese this bastard....

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    The damage is done...now to just ride the wave to a million

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    If I ever have a chance in hell to beat Ultra Hard...this is it.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    I have to choose?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Soy milk was my first item

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/07/14

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you guys play on a keyboard?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    I ask because I'm a longtime console player and just got a pc. I went from a 70 Eden streak on the Switch to being hopeless. wasd for movement honestly feels like a handicap compared to a joystick.

    That said, I'm not shitting on it. I'm down to learn. I'm not gonna get a controller for the pc because at that point I may as well just play on the Switch. Can someone just assure me I'll get used to it?

    submitted by /u/throwawayforobviou2
    [link] [comments]

    Most broken greedier mode run on forgotten pt. 2 in the comments (unlocked keeper finally too!)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    The Fastest Run ever in My Whole Life

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    This is fine...

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Azazel is way too awesome

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    My first 15 runs I didn't even reach Mom. I thought I'm not good enough for the game when I died to Dingle. Then I unlocked Azi, and immediately got a 3x win streak, Killing Mom, Heart, and Satan with plenty of hearts left. He gave me the motivation to keep playing because I realized that with good DPS even I can beat the game.

    However, I still have trouble with other glass cannons like Judas and Eve. It's much easier to be a glass cannon when you're flying. And it's much better to have 3 black hearts than 1 red.

    submitted by /u/Gaze73
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Lilith

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    I'm so terrible with Lilith and all I need to beat for her completion marks is Mega Satan and Delirium. Is there any tips for using her? Or do I just need to get good/lucky?

    submitted by /u/PokESP
    [link] [comments]

    Any Tips on how to deal with the Vis Sisters

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    I haven't had a boss single-highhandedly ruin a run with the amount of damage they do to me and my lack of skill against them, since Peep 2.0. (Both versions of Peep are powerful now that I think about it). I eventually learned how to deal with Peep, with help from others, which is why I'm asking about the Vis Sisters.

    Any tips on how to deal with them more effectively? Currently, when I run into them, they usually end my runs right then and there.

    submitted by /u/MonstrousMaelstromZ
    [link] [comments]

    Missing No when it's missing idk I don't pick it up

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Missing poster and flying

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Hi guys I just found the missing poster for the first time but sadly I took the holy grail on the second floor so I'm flying. I guess no luck for me ??? :( No way to sacrifice myself to unlock the lost ?

    submitted by /u/PersAndro
    [link] [comments]

    Restock on top on Restock

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Gud

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    My sisters save file deleted all of her characters

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knows how to retrieve all the characters back by any chance? Her PS4 has all the trophies to show that shes unlocked them still it's just the game that's reset the characters. Shes spent hours upon hours on this game so if anyone knows how to retrieve the characters back please respond! Shes really upset about this and would love the help.

    submitted by /u/amber_007
    [link] [comments]

    I got the afterbirth+ expansion recently and when plugging in my controller (xbox one s) to my mac it didn't remember any of my controller bindings and would not show which option was which (see video). And for some reason it also had gamepad 1 even though I only plugged in one controller.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I was this close to beating Delirium as the Lost...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment