• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Don’t mind me, just completed this little guy before any other character in the game 2nd save file btw

    The Binding of Isaac Don’t mind me, just completed this little guy before any other character in the game 2nd save file btw


    Don’t mind me, just completed this little guy before any other character in the game 2nd save file btw

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    THIS ROOM MADE ME BREAK MY CONTROLLER!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    I would liketo thank the greed machine for letting me spend 1 coin...

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    everything about this is painful

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Boss Rush with Lilith is something

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Afterbirth+ Modding Tutorials [ Isaac Modding 101 ]

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    I started a modding series some time ago, but only promoted it on the Isaac discords, I realized it might've been a good idea to share it here as well for those of you who only use this place and not the discord.

    Episode 0: Basic LUA Introduction.

    In this episode I go over some of the most basic LUA stuff as well as some other niche things you can do with the language, all while trying to make it simple for the viewer to understand.

    https://youtu.be/rCdaLp0T3R0

    Episode 1: Basic Modding Introduction.

    In this episode I start explaining some bits about how the API works, how to work with it and what not to do, to improve performance on your mods, if you are a beginner (or even an experienced coder).

    https://youtu.be/rliwp29uFCg

    NOTE:

    These episodes last over an hour each, however they are all split in sections around 3-12 minutes each, so you can take a break between sections to not get overwhelmed. They're also marked in the video so you don't have to check anything but the play bar, to know where you are at in the tutorial.

    Hope these help anyone get started in the world of Isaac moding!

    submitted by /u/AgentCucco
    [link] [comments]

    Blessed run as The Forgotten

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    One of the best runs ever for me... then brought down by my own hubris.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    It started playing delirium's death animation but somehow I died last second???? So incredibly tilted right now.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/08/17

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Does hard mode skip any unlocks?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Me and my friend been getting more into the game and trying to unlock everything, just wanted to know if there's any reason to do normal mode. Like does doing hard mode only still unlock everything?

    submitted by /u/garicula15
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game...

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    43 Eden streak (resurrected 8 times)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Just beat Hush for the first time— on hard mode!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    So I don't normally play Hard mode because I'm not really good at the game yet, but today I decided to do Hard Mode with Azazel (to compensate for the difficulty).
    I got an ok run with Chaos Card, pretty good damage, and 2 key pieces. I was planning on beating Mega Satan, but instead the blue womb opened, so I went in and killed Hush instead. I did use the Chaos Card, so it was kind of cheating, but I am excited to have unlocked the Void, even if I probably won't get that far anytime soon.

    submitted by /u/SnapCboi
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone had a glitch like that happen in greed/greedier mode?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Im new to binding of isaac and i finally unlocked samson and maggie after grinding for 2 days

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Boss is dead, Delirious active. Trapdoor and Door won't appear.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    So this is what happens when i start my isaac... Notice the amount of achievements. Any suggestions lads

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Found this amazing seed while playing Eden today. It's kind of slow buildup run and you don't have to be Eden but I recommend him for extra fun. If you want more details just ask.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I can’t find a direct answer. Could someone map a timeline of the base game through all the DLC expansions?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    What are all the expansions, and in what order did they release?

    Thanks for reading! I couldn't find a direct answer myself.

    submitted by /u/betabetafishfish
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me how scapular is a good item?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    I usually try to be pretty healthy in protecting my red hearts with souls hearts and black hearts so I rarely ever get down to just a single half heart with no other hearts.

    It seems like an average item. Like it could save you a few times, like a strong monkeys paw. But I heard it can be game breaking and really good. I don't see how it can be that great unless you are playing it really risky by keeping your health really low long enough to find game breaking synergies.

    However I would like some tips because I just found out that it can be game breaking so I would like to try it out

    submitted by /u/sushiiisenpai
    [link] [comments]

    I did an oopsie

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    So after getting the "real platinum god" on ps4 I noticed my trophies were not synced, so I saw a solution on the internet that suggested me to upload my Isaac data, then delete it and download it again, but for some reason my data is not comming back and I still did not get my trophies so...yeah... I'm screwed. Do any of you guys know any solution for me to get my files back?? :/

    submitted by /u/gayalsomeanshappy
    [link] [comments]

    Was able to get both of these bad boys in one run!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment