• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Fuck this insufferable ugly motherfucker. It was probably the last wave of boss rush as the Lost. I should have reset the moment I've seen him.

    The Binding of Isaac Fuck this insufferable ugly motherfucker. It was probably the last wave of boss rush as the Lost. I should have reset the moment I've seen him.


    Fuck this insufferable ugly motherfucker. It was probably the last wave of boss rush as the Lost. I should have reset the moment I've seen him.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    99 coins, why would you do this game?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Fuck bloat

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Singe

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    i decided to draw maw, red maw, psychic maw and mr mine, since they're similar

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Grabbed Guppy's Collar on the first Devil Deal, suffice to say The Left Hand was useful late game!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Who remembers the old metal logo on the original PC cover art? Thought it was time for an update.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    I've seen it on this subreddit before but first time seeing this room in my game in 500 hours of playing.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Made a weird synergy which looks like a bubble shooter with the forgotten :P

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    How I lost with sacred heart part one.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    I just unlocked the blue womb and the first run after that I was playing as lazarus. I beat hush and died fighting delirium.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    At long last. I have done it.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I'm going to cry now

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    isaac actually never fails to fuck with you

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Was on my last daily challenge run for the achievement "The Marathon" which includes getting 5 daily challenge wins in a row. Then my game crashes immediately when i start the run. It was azazel as well which would've been so easy but no

    It's literally one of the last achievements i need to get.

    submitted by /u/Zacckyboy
    [link] [comments]

    "I only have 2.91 damage, it's going to be a good idea to pick up experimental treatment"

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Adios Amigo

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/08/06

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Hourglass bug

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    When picking up any item that will change the character's speed stats(up or down) while hourglass is activated in the current room, character will gain an additional +0.30 speed permanently. This effect will happen only once in a game and will not stack. See this on 陈哥1's stream on Bilibili. Wonder if anyone has found this before.

    Video reference, testing around 17:20

    submitted by /u/happytommyl
    [link] [comments]

    Two + items

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    I should probably know this after playing the game off and on again over the past 5 years. But is there a way to tell the difference between rooms where you can get both items and where you have to choice one? (Both for Item rooms and Angel deals)

    submitted by /u/Razzel99
    [link] [comments]

    I'm close to 3,000,000% so I decided to start a YouTube/ Twitch

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Like many others before me, I am close to 3,000,000%. I haven't got the greatest reaction time or shooting skill, but I like to think I know quite a few tidbits about the game. My set up is terrible, I'm using my laptop mic. Also, I live in Granada and it's 1,000,000 degrees so I mostly play without a shirt on... I'm really selling here.

    Follow my twitch or watch my youtube if you want some more Isaac content :)

    Latest YouTube clip: https://youtu.be/6Ov1ljCexOE

    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/heapsbutt

    submitted by /u/Probablyagoodidea
    [link] [comments]

    This got out of hand....

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    My first "complete character" I love this game

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment