• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Isaactober ! Inktober

    The Binding of Isaac Isaactober ! Inktober


    Isaactober ! Inktober

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    1000000% Completed!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Isaactober 2020 Day 05

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Thank you eden’s blessing. Have a good day everyone

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    When Hush came out, I made a drawing for her in a female version Years ago, Today I wanted to redo that drawing, And that's how it turned out

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I’ll take your entire stock

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    2 characters down! I honestly never thought I'd even come close to finishing this game, but here I am!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Finally! What a time to be alive! Let's go for the 2nd save...! ;D

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Just like that, not even an hour later I got my third character! WTF! Also got 2 more screenshots of the game just being itself..

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    I finally did it. I can rest easy at last

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    As my 4th drawing for Spooktober I drew Isaac as a wizard doing Magic.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I’ve made a mistake

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    So I tried to get some black hearts and...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Unofficial Afterbirth daily discussion 2020/10/06

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    I'm just gonna assume the bot isn't gonna come up after the last 2 days haha. But yeah feel free to talk about the daily here :)

    submitted by /u/p0isonfrog
    [link] [comments]

    Trying out Judas now and got Guppy on the second floor. On the 1st floor I got Raw liver in the secret room and went in the curse room to get Guppy's head, and the Devil Room contained Guppy's Tail and Dead Cat.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Achievements?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    Recently I got lucky and defeated mom's boot for the first time. I'm quite new to the game so it was a delight to see this progression. This weekend I got such a broken run that on my first try I defeated mom's heart. I did all this without using any mods, so I did get the steam achievements and unlockables.

    To me (as a relatively new player) the achievements system is a little confusing. To me it's not exactly clear when I can enable mods without having to worry about not unlocking things and not getting my precious Steam achievements. I thought I heard something about having to defeat a certain boss, but I'm not sure!

    Thank you for your time

    submitted by /u/CaffeineAndKush99
    [link] [comments]

    :-)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    my weirdest run yet, with the most appropriate finale

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    this started out as an isaac run, with a goal of beating satan. got clicker in the first treasure room and thought it was a lost cause. after two uses of getting only isaac i get azazel and throw the clicker away for the sake of buying a jar.

    it turns out to be a heart jar? okay, cool. my first time picking it up, and i was hoping for the fly jar, but, okay. whatever.

    proceed to get a dead cat in the next red chest.

    to cut this short(er-ish), i think i managed to raise myself to 99 coins three times trough the whole run, get a shitton of items because of the shop with four items and a machine that gives you a new selection of them; got my first seraphim transformation; got so many sacks of cards it's lewd to describe; got too many aces from the said sacks;

    it was pretty fun. i liked that run a lot.

    i was exploring the cathedral with a smile and 7 luck, got a card for spawning a fortune wheel and destroyed it with the second coin getting the crystal ball. there were so many batteries lying around. i got the emperor's card on the third battery.

    and then i used it. like a fool, who hadn't yet understood that this would become my downfall.

    https://reddit.com/link/j67ex2/video/0u2se5weuhr51/player

    what you have to understand is that five minutes previously i was laughing my ass off in the womb, because after using the devil card and landing myself in an angel room with two blue chests while having a golden key, getting the whole room filled up with stuff and getting a seraphim i got somewhat. carried away.

    what you see, is me getting promptly thrown off my high horse into the abyss of misery and prolonged suffering. i did not expect the fucking skeletons. i hate the fucking skeletons. i would learn coding just to make a mod to remove these fucking skeletons.

    but i did die laughing like a maniac, so.

    so yeah. my weirdest run yet. maybe after that one run where i beat boss rush a hush and delirium in a row. without even filling up the polaroid. i still need two pieces.

    submitted by /u/Cookie_From_Hell
    [link] [comments]

    After several years of playing I finally did it

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Me: No you can't get stuck now I finally got here with 100 coins! Greed Machine: haha coin slot go brrrrrr

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Please help! Does anyone know what I'm missing for 1,000,000% achievement? :(

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Day Six of Isaac-tober: Rainmaker! I couldn't help but put him in one of those long, ruffly dresses :p

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Can someone help me with Greedier with forgottent?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Pyromaniac + Kamikazee + Glitter bombs

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment