• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Isaac Daily Discussion - November 27, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Isaac Daily Discussion - November 27, 2020


    Isaac Daily Discussion - November 27, 2020

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:07 AM PST

    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point!

    Feel free to use https://isaacscores.com/ to link to your score breakdown in the comments below

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    -3 luck btw

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:29 AM PST

    Isaac's Mom holding Isaac like a machine gun.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:09 PM PST

    My wife loves Isaac and making stuff out of clay :)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:17 AM PST

    I made u/grumpytogepi's design into a shirt!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:07 AM PST

    third floor

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:39 AM PST

    The Lamb Fanart

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:37 AM PST

    IT IS HERE. (All 66 Meat Boys were not harmed in the making of this shitpost, I fed them very well, and I have their permission slips.)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:44 AM PST

    What the hell hell is this start? (Eden)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:03 PM PST

    good! I need help from some programmers You see, I am creating a mod for dear isaac, but we are only 1 programmer and 4 artists, and we are somewhat drowned because we lack more programmers to create our mod the idea that we have is to create 2 new floors ,and very very Content

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:53 AM PST

    I promised myself to unlock it before repentance comes out... And finally, I got it.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Have never seen 2 items like this in the wild. My wife's Isaac luck is insane.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Playing Bert in a nutshell.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Wife just told me she wanted this from the store today. Couldn't help but wish for one of these in-game sometimes

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Suffering from success :( (there are 4 more in the next room)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:07 AM PST

    It's just standing there..menacingly

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:35 PM PST

    SPEED! Challenge defeated

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Posting here, because I'm a bit shocked and in disbelief. I was doing the pokey man challenge, which I failed multiple times (I'm a pretty terrible binding of Isaac player). I managed to somehow beat it, so feeling confident, I tried doing the speed! challenge, just for a laugh.

    I never managed to get past the depths chapter on my previous attempts, but in this run I got extremely lucky. Got death's touch on the first floor, then lil brim on the next, and got little horn from a demon beggar, and seraphim from an angel room. I was clearing through the rooms fast, but I was taking copious amounts of damage from enemies, and I had only 5 heart containers. Somehow, due to the presence of many red hearts, I was able to sustain my health.

    I recieved krampus's head from a devil deal room, which was super useful in clearing boss rooms.

    I realised I had a serious chance at beating this goddamn challenge after beating mom, but I had 2 minutes left on the clock, and two labyrinthine floors left to conquer. I tried to fly through the rooms, using bombs to break open doors so I could progress quicker to find the boss.

    Beating the boss, I headed down into the final floor. Going left and right I came across dead ends and downright treacherous rooms full of cross stonies, and only half a minute left to find the boss room. Finally, I found a branch which lead to the boss room, with about 4 seconds left on the clock. In the journey I had to use my full health pill, and luckily, I found another in the room just before it. I unleashed the full power of krampus's head on mom's heart. Needless to say, mom's heart was defeated in a matter of seconds.

    However, the trophy did not appear on the ground, and I was taking a heart of damage every 10 seconds. Panicked, I left the game and started it again, to find the trophy.

    This was a pretty lengthy story but I thought I'd share it with you guys. This run was probably 15% skill and 85% luck.

    submitted by /u/Garth-Vader909090909
    [link] [comments]

    Ain't that ironic

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:38 AM PST

    What 1000 hours experience on The Binding of Isaac looks like :^) (feat. random convo from my friends)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:36 PM PST

    VS Beezleblub/ Lil' Bub

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:16 AM PST

    head in a chest in a chest in an eternal chest

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Greed mode

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Hey guys. I'm trying to fill up the greed machine but I'm kind of stuck on how. In greed mode like when should I stop getting items? What do I need to actually be able to beat the final boss? I'm trying to keep as many coins as possible but I'm just unsure of the best way to do it. Thank you all I look forward to see what you have to say.

    submitted by /u/compy_
    [link] [comments]

    Bit Of Advice

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:33 AM PST

    I had just unlocked Sticky Nickel and was about to beat Delirium for the first time as Keeper. I had Swallowed penny, you can probably guess what happened. (It dropped a Sticky Nickel and I lost because of it).

    I've never seen this advice before but if anyone sees it now, LEAVE BOSS RUSH AS KEEPER UNTIL YOU GET ALL OTHER COMPLETION MARKS!!!

    submitted by /u/AceX1990
    [link] [comments]

    Is maw of the void affected by anything

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    In one of my most recent runs with cain I got maw of the void early on so naturally I used it to take down enemies that don't shoot tears but they were barely dropping black hearts even when I was fighting hush and he was spawning his fly army and gaper army and I ran in with maw of the void ready to consume them for black hearts but I only got 2 black hearts from one full gaper army so when I entered the void ready to get cains last hard mode completion mark I only had 3 red hearts and since I barely got any black hearts and the first boss run I entered was delirium I only managed to get halfway through the battle before I died and worse part I fought bosses that commonly spawn enemies I could have won if I had more black hearts so I'm curious if maw of the void is affected by anything

    submitted by /u/Cleanworld2001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment