• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    The Binding of Isaac Infinite Soul Hearts!

    The Binding of Isaac Infinite Soul Hearts!


    Infinite Soul Hearts!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:17 AM PST

    I've did something awful

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:23 AM PST

    Just killed Mega Satan for the first time!! Great run if anyone wants to play it.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Defeated the boss rush, the hush, Issac and ??? in one run as the lost. Brimstone + Tammy's head + bouncing tears

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:38 AM PST

    New Repentance Blog Post: Combo Breaker

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:24 PM PST

    Lost in a nutshell

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:55 AM PST

    Teleport 2.0 is too OP aka the weirdest synergy

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:07 AM PST

    So, throughout my whole tboi experience i heard that teleport 2.0 is an absolute poo. Not gonna lie, i skipped this item every time i found it until recently. So basically i was playing on Cain and my item setup was a total bruh, but then i found a teleport 2.0 and thought "why not give it a try?". I started with finding all the secret and spiked rooms and getting into angel/devil deal rooms after each floor. Then, i found a little battery familiar and oh boy, the game just BROKE. I was getting tons of batteries which allowed me to check secret/super secret/deal rooms and i started to use it to get into "i am error" room. Almost all of them contained items. Then i got the goat head, money = power and shopkeeper head. I was already instantly killing everyone in the room but then the i am error room gave me the cricket's head and the fun had begun. Since then i always take teleport 2.0 because it is almost always guaranteed devil/angel deal room + i am error room, and i personally think that item was hugely underestimated.

    submitted by /u/ExpressCereal
    [link] [comments]

    The Absolute Chaos Eden Seed

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:55 AM PST

    850 hours and 1 save file left ^^

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:34 AM PST

    And so the waiting begins

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:20 PM PST

    Blessed seed - Bookworm, double+triple+quad shot, Guppy and most important all these familiars.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:45 AM PST

    Need help again

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Ok, so I just beat the lamb for the first time, and I did a victory lap. What do I do now? I also beat ??? Only once

    submitted by /u/demoman189
    [link] [comments]

    Up Close and Personal (turns out, the bigger you are, the bigger the bone)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:01 PM PST

    Playing this game a 3rd time makes me realize just how much this game means to me

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:33 AM PST

    I finished my first play through on Xbox, but wanted to play at work.

    Finished my second play through on my Switch, but I wanna be ready when repentance comes out.

    Just started on PC yesterday and I played for like 8 hours straight lol. Very few games give me this much joy just playing over and over, so thanks Ed for such a cool game.

    As a side note since starting on PC, I've noticed quite a few "rare" rooms that I've never seen in my other play throughs, I wonder if it's luck or a PC only thing.

    submitted by /u/pm_me_big_girls14
    [link] [comments]

    [Heavy Isaac Breathing]

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Hope i bet the lamb as blue baby with this

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:36 AM PST

    okay so i found this original notes of Edmund in new post when u click e u get to this site with this picture

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:13 AM PST

    Second Floor, Infinite Health. Thanks Eden!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:17 PM PST

    Do you need dlc?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Do you need dlc for big gamebreaks or for real fun. Ive only done moms heart and mom once and ive only had it for 1 day. Is that it until i get dlc? How much stuff can i do until i need dlc? I saw uberdangers video on it and im not sure what is dlc and what isnt.

    submitted by /u/Ohio69ahhhh
    [link] [comments]

    XL, more like XS

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment