• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    The Binding of Isaac Holy shit! I AM ERROR room just gave me lemon mishap for only 15 cents!

    The Binding of Isaac Holy shit! I AM ERROR room just gave me lemon mishap for only 15 cents!


    Holy shit! I AM ERROR room just gave me lemon mishap for only 15 cents!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:44 PM PST

    This is the worst luck I've had in my 7 years of playing TBoI.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:20 AM PST

    oh no.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 03:41 AM PST

    Just generally poggers.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:19 AM PST

    My take on The Bloat

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:56 AM PST

    I got pyro while trying to unlock the forgotten!!! It was a bit late though.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:38 AM PST

    Greedier Mode

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:28 PM PST

    Unpopular opinion: Delirium is the best final boss in the game.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:52 AM PST

    Okay, I feel like I'm sticking my hand inside a wasp nest by writing this post, and no, you didn't misunderstand the title, I DO think that Delirium is, in fact, the best final boss in the game.

    I don't think he's the best boss at all, because The Forsaken has a special place in my heart, but in the group of the final bosses (The Lamb, ???, Mega Satan and Delirium), I do think that Delirium is the best one of them.

    But WAIT, before you all start throwing rotten tomatoes in my face, PLEASE read this post and try to understand my arguments, I'm totally open to discussions.

    (Before we start, sorry if I write something wrong, my English is not 100% correct. I'm using a sentence checker, to make sure that this post will have as few errors as possible, but we never know, anyway, let's just start)

    The Idea:

    Delirium's idea is to be the true final boss of the game, his mechanic is basically shape shifting, he can transform into any of the bosses you previously encountered during your run (including final bosses), and use their attacks along with some bullets spinning around the arena

    For me, this is such a cool concept, Delirium takes every boss you defeated in your run, and use their skills in a maximized potential, specially when he's at low HP, when he gets extremely fast and the bullet hell gets more and more intense. A lot of bosses in the game have cool attacks, but they're wasted because the boss has low HP and dies in 3 seconds, or because the boss almost never appears, like Mama's Gurdy, for example. And Delirium fixes this, he uses all the cool attacks the other bosses of the game has, in a long fight, along with some bullet hell attacks.

    The Music:

    I don't think I need to say anything else, Delirium's theme is by far the best music in the whole game, a lot of people don't know this, because it's kinda hard to focus on the music when there's 50 bullets going right into your face, but if you already listened to Delirium's theme, you know what I'm talking about.
    And if you didn't listen to Delirium's theme yet, do a favor to yourself and listen to it. Here's a link to the OST video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVyRS1jLdkY

    The Difficulty:

    Delirium is considered by most of the Binding of Isaac community as the hardest boss in the whole game, and I just say "most" because some people think that Hush is harder. And I agree with the community, Delirium's fight is hard as hell, but that's the whole point. Delirium is the true final boss of the game, the least you should expect is that he will be the most difficult. And I just love how the difficulty in Delirium's fight works, the bullet hell attacks force you to know exactly what you're doing, focus totally on the fight, and specially, stay calm. If you despair in Delirium's fight, you will take a lot of damage, you need to stay calm and dodge the attacks with patience, instead of just running right into Delirium like crazy and shooting everywhere.

    Some people say that Delirium has a glitched attack, where if he tries to stomp you in Mom's form, you will take damage even if you dodged the attack. Well, I can't say anything about this bug, because it never happened to me, Delirium tried to stomp me several times, and I was always able to dodge, so... I can't say anything about this, sorry.

    The Fight:

    When fighting Delirium, you usually will have two main emotions: Fear, because you know that his fight is hard as hell. And anxiety, because you're fighting the hardest boss in the game, and want to get that completition mark. And for me, these two feeling are exactly what a final boss should bring to the table. A final boss fight can't be peaceful and easy, a final boss MUST give the player an anxiety feeling and let the player know that he will struggle to win.

    If you don't have a lot of good items, or if you're not a VERY good Binding of Isaac player, you just can't enter The Void, you WILL die. You can't just take a lot of crappy items and fight Delirium like it's nothing, you need to know what you're doing, and specially, be in a good run.

    Misc:

    Okay, this segment might have some spoilers, so... be careful.

    I don't exactly know how to categorize this segment, so I'll just say what I think already. If you already defeated Delirium, you know that the true ending of the game is, briefly: Isaac suffocates and dies in the chest. And both the Void area, and Delirium's fight, fit PERFECTLY with this idea.

    My interpretation of the Void is: Isaac is remembering everything he faced through his life, representing the myth that when you're dying, your whole life passes before your eyes.

    And my interpretation of Delirium's fight is: Isaac is fighting against his own mind and his own insanity, to keep himself sane while he suffocates and dies, that's why the boss is called "Delirium", because Isaac is getting insane inside the Chest, and must fight himself to keep his mind intact. The Void and Delirium's fight just fit perfectly in the lore of the game. At least in my interpretations.

    And this is it, that's why I think Delirium is the best final boss of the game, I hope you understand me, and if you disagree, please, show your arguments in the comments. Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/_The_Radiance
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing else to say here

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:51 AM PST

    I finally unlocked The Forgotten!!!!!!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 03:19 AM PST

    ¡The Mines! Pixelart

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Vectorized Isaac Week #183: Jesus Juice

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:25 AM PST

    Arguably the most broken run I've ever had just led to a ~10 FPS Delirium fight and I loved every single frame of it.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:35 AM PST

    Almost there...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 12:51 AM PST

    I love this game

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:11 AM PST

    Finished greed today. Yup. All done.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 06:36 AM PST

    The fastest I've ever killed greed

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:56 PM PST

    My partner has only ever played the OG Issac. Tonight, on my NS, he’s getting to play all of Afterbirth+. He is thoroughly enjoying his first experience with Brimstone + Tech X!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:15 AM PST

    Just beat Delirium for the first time

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:19 PM PST

    I made a boss design tier list. Tell me what do you think

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:57 AM PST

    take the D4, they said. the d4 is a win button, they said... (ok seriously what the fuck happened here though I literally have no idea)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:11 PM PST

    Feeling powerful

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment