• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    The Binding of Isaac Wanted to try making some item art!

    The Binding of Isaac Wanted to try making some item art!


    Wanted to try making some item art!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:08 PM PST

    No thanks

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:37 AM PST

    TIFU unlocking the Forgotten

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:36 AM PST

    So I recently found out that the forgotten isn't a mod and van actually be unlocked. Most of you who have unlocked it or attempted it know how frustrating it can be to do. Well finally after about 40 to 50 attempts over the past month I finished boss rush. The thing my stupid ass forgot is that I bought the "There's options!" item, making the ouija board spawn as an item as well. When I finally finished boss rush I was so excited that I immediately picked up the ouija board making the shovel piece disappear.. Now I can restart again! 🙃

    submitted by /u/WolfHaze420
    [link] [comments]

    Woo boss rush down

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:39 AM PST

    TIL you can get The Fallen on the second floor if you enter the Devil Room on the first floor

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:41 AM PST

    In honor of Repentance coming out this year I am making a NEW Figure from Isaac Every Month. Last month was Mom's Hand and this Month is Gurdy!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:03 PM PST

    Was introduced to Isaac on my 3ds, how about you guys?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:42 AM PST

    I just got guppy from the second floor here is the seed its in the first locked chest and the devil deal

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    I wanna kill myself

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:59 PM PST

    I mean like... What am I suppose to do now?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:40 AM PST

    I made some custom enemy sprites!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:28 AM PST

    The song is really good tho

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:02 PM PST

    Finally finished Keeper.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:11 PM PST

    how do i know where is a secret/super secret room?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:09 AM PST

    i want to be a little better at the game, and my luck is'nt the best to find good items in a treasure room i only defeated mom's heart twice. it's hard to find secret rooms, so help me to iden'tify one

    submitted by /u/DanielPOLA
    [link] [comments]

    so my "new" keyboard blocks more than 3-4 inputs at the time. can i change this somehow?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:55 AM PST

    idk what it is but the keyboard just locks up. lets say im trying to run down right + i hold the fire button to the left, then i wanna run up. i cant. it locks up and pushing up does nothing. idk why that is, idk if i can change that or if i need to buy a new keyboard.

    and IF i need a new keyboard, what is this "feature" of not allowing more than 3 keys called? so i can ask at the store to make sure my new keyboard doesnt have this cheap bs.

    submitted by /u/Kaitrii
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing this game for awhile and firsttime i seen void spawn on mom fight

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:59 PM PST

    Had a bad day untill now

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:26 PM PST

    Thumbnail says it All, stop by and say hi ��

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:27 AM PST

    Uh, yes, I would like a secret room, please?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:40 PM PST

    Super bandage unlock (switch)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:14 AM PST

    For some reason I can't get super bandage item to unlock.... I did the four horsemen and got super bandage girl and got the achievement, went into greed with Lilith and got super meat boy but yet when I go to items it still doesn't show super bandage is available.. any help?

    submitted by /u/JC0XEH
    [link] [comments]

    Isaac Daily Discussion - February 02, 2021

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:01 AM PST

    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment