• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    The Binding of Isaac Trinket Discussion #10: Blessed Penny, Cursed Penny, & Charged Penny

    The Binding of Isaac Trinket Discussion #10: Blessed Penny, Cursed Penny, & Charged Penny


    Trinket Discussion #10: Blessed Penny, Cursed Penny, & Charged Penny

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Welcome to Repentance Daily Discussions! Feel free to leave your opinion on today's trinket down below!


    Suggestions, Archive, Schedule


    Trinket Discussion


    Hold on to your hats, my wonderful dorks and dweebs. If seeing a title like that has your heart beating double-time—well, tachycardia is no joke so maybe get that checked. I just thought it'd be fun to do something fancy for Trinket Discussion #10. Because, hey, if we're talking about pennies, you might as well get your money's worth. 3 for the price of 1, and all y'all had to do was show up and look pretty.

    Plus, y'know, there's only so many weeks a man can run posts without throwing the towel in. The more I get done before I tender my resignation, the prettier that dang ol' spreadsheet will look. Hopefully I've still got a few good months in me, though—you can't get rid of me quite yet, ya dorks. In any case, hope everybody has been having a lovely week so far, and let's get this show on the road. It's Trinket Discussion #10: A 3 Pennies for Your Thoughts!


    Blessed Penny

    Wealth of purity

    • Picking up coins has a chance to drop a half Soul Heart

    • The chance of spawning a Soul Heart is based on the easy to remember formula 1 - Value0.8334 (effectively, 17% for Pennies, 30% for Double Pennies, 60% for Nickels, 83% for Dimes)

    Unlock: Defeat ??? as Bethany


    Cursed Penny

    Wealth of misery

    • Picking up coins teleports Isaac to a random room (including potential Secret Rooms)

    • Black Candle removes the teleport effect, which is absolutely hysterical to me—the worst trinket in the game goes from completely unusable to literally useless

    Unlock: Defeat Mother as Tainted Keeper


    Charged Penny

    Wealth of power

    • Picking up coins has a chance to add one charge to Isaac's currently held Active Item

    • The chance of granting a charge is equal to 1/6 the value of the coin (effectively, 1/6 for Pennies, 1/3 for Double Pennies, 5/6 for Nickels, and guaranteed for Dimes), and cannot trigger more than once per coin

    Unlock: Get 5 Items from Battery Bums


    Wiki Links: Blessed Penny, Cursed Penny, & Charged Penny

    Post Collection (New Reddit)

    Previous Thread: Brain Worm

    Leave your opinions, experiences, and suggestions (for the trinket or the Discussion series as a whole) down below!

    [•-•]7

    submitted by /u/Nathansbud
    [link] [comments]

    just had this happen to me. figured I'd use my frustration to make a funny.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    It was funnier in my head

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    @bumbo You little F*ucker

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    All skill

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    tldr: Pog For Good Items

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    How are you today?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    I love chaos

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    At least I still got the satan unlocks. Screw you, Breadmund.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    Beating lust hitless on the "bravery" seed using only basic tears. (requested by u/the7screw)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Continuing my blessed characters series: Blessed Lost, spooky ghost boy

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Tainted Eve

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    Doodle: Happy time! (It's pain, really.)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    My journey is over

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    ascension (OC)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    Spotted this in my YouTube recommendations. Seems like the guy just googled "dead bird"

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    Long story short: Me and my girlfriend love TBOI. I left to work on a cargo ship, so I have to stay away from home and her for around 4 months or so. When I went and opened up my suitcase I found this note that my gf hid between my clothes. I really loved the idea and I wanted to share with you all.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Do you ever just -

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    The King of Rock Pooters

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Isaac bosses theme tier list (read comment)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    What do we do now? Now we can actually play the game!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    yep, i can happen, no mods

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    what smb super fan does to an mf

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    just unlocked him like 30 minutes ago and i already hate him

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    What?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment