• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac I don't feel so good...

    The Binding of Isaac I don't feel so good...


    I don't feel so good...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Libra + Taurus is very...interesting.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    This Cucumber looks like Delirium.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    A cake I made for my friends birthday��

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    2 chaps cards, less is more, ez bosses, more options, Super easy run. (GKGL JHET)(rebirth)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Hard work determination and NO DAMN BLAST IMMUNITY. FUCK YOU RNG

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Should I get the game on the Nintendo switch once I have one. Or my old Mac.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    interesting break I had today

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    didn't unlock de d6 ????

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    so basically I was doing a run with ??? to unlock de D6.

    as far as I know you unlock it beating Isaac with ??? but I did and didn't unlock anything

    (after beating Isaac I entered the chest and died in that floor, idk If that has something to do with it)

    submitted by /u/cachomostra
    [link] [comments]

    328 hours. Finally.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Just a friendly PSA; Fuck Ragman!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    So today was my 4th win on Daily Challanges, but it was almost stolen from me on the first floor. Being forced to play Blue Baby, and being given A Quarter in my first treasure room, AND being given no key for the shop, I was forced to fight my boss as base Blue Baby. So of course it was RED RAGMAN...on the first floor. I survived with 1 heart, making floor 2 very nerve wracking, and ultimately meaning I could not afford Brimstone in the devil deal. I would have been able to afford it if I had not lost 2 hearts to a bullshit boss who shows up way too early to be fair. I did win my daily challenge in the end, but it was close and difficult, and WOULDN'T have been if I got a normal floor 1 boss. /rant

    submitted by /u/DoctorDelirium1130
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my first win and, by some stroke of luck, managed to win two in a row! Thanks to all of the community content creators who made learning this game fun.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Probably the coolest looking build I’ve gotten

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Spoon bender its a magical tool. Spoon bender good for me and you

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/06/26

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Just cleaned envy room in the cathedral with Epic Brimstone Fetus and it happened:

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Game break I got earlier

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Dear Ed, delete this room. Sincerely, everyone

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Question about moving box and eye of greed

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    All i need to fully complete my first save file is to find the mentioned items in the title. I noticed on the wiki that moving box is in the shop pool but it doesn't mention greed mode. Does that mean I can't find it in greed mod at all? And about eye of greed, it says it can be found in the secret room pool in normal mod or in treasure room pool in greed node. Which way you think is the quicker way to get it?

    submitted by /u/sirpurplewolf
    [link] [comments]

    Finally did it! Mega Satan was a pain in the ass.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    So late

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    I'm obviously very late to the party, but any tips for a newbie?

    submitted by /u/Zambrial
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment