• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac I think I used my time in self-isolation very wisely.

    The Binding of Isaac I think I used my time in self-isolation very wisely.


    I think I used my time in self-isolation very wisely.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    I drew some items & trinkets

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Died on mom heart at the same time of killing it, after this I unlocked ipecac and won

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Anyone else think External Item Descriptions should be built into the game?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    I first purchased and 100%'d the game on Switch.

    I recently purchased a PC and immediately double dipped (of course). One of the benefits of playing on PC is mods. And the overall best mod in my opinion, External Item Descriptions.

    It would have made my life infinitely easier when I was new to the game. Even now that I've completed it and consider myself a veteran, it's still incredibly useful. So many items (especially trinkets) have subtle and borderline obtuse effects you'd never figure out yourself, and are easy to forget.

    Sure, there's a few good apps for looking stuff up. I used one myself. But it doesn't come close. And lastly, I've convinced a few friends with Switches to try out the game. Only one out of four stuck with it, but the other 3 all said they would have if EID was a thing for them. Which is a shame. I think if it was built into the game menu with the option to have it on or off, that would be amazing.

    And to be fair, I say all this as a fully converted PC player. I don't see myself playing on Switch anymore. It's just something I think other people should get to experience too.

    submitted by /u/throwawayforobviou2
    [link] [comments]

    I did it!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Almost completed my second save file. Only need to pick up 6 more items

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Delirium/Isaac rework

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    one of the best devil deals i ever had

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Smelter should increase the chance of getting trinkets.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    I've been playing a lot lately and grew a liking to the smelter idea. So I picked it up every time I could and I just have the worst luck with trinket drops..

    I've seen a lot of runs where the game just throws trinkets left and right at you but never gives me the smelter but as soon as I can get a hold of this item I can only use it like 3 times. My maximum was 5 and two of this trinkets were from bombable objects which i get fairly often. Liberty cap and umbilical cord.

    I know there are other ways to generate trinkets through the shop and moms box but I had no luck of getting some. I recently had an eden run with sack head as a starting item and smelter in the first shop. I could use the smelter 4 times in the whole run. Again liberty cap and umbilical cord.

    I think smelter on its own should have a little increase in drop rate. what do you think?

    submitted by /u/Hyperfin_
    [link] [comments]

    Find you some friends that react the way the bums do when coming together.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Ahh yes -0 luck

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Leaked price for Repentance?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Can you guess all the items??

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Would Anyone like to guess what transpired in this room?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    The Amazing Duo

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Got this seed. Tried going for the Zip! challenge. Missed it by 5 seconds because you can't enter the chest with Mega blast active...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Unlocked holy mantle a few days ago, lost is way too fun

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/09/23

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Cathedral

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    So guys I am going to spend the next two hours trying to be it lives I have attempted many times to beat it but sadly failed I am using Magdalene mostly because she starts with yum heart Please give me support and wish me luck

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Last Boss?? Who am I missing?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    After many years, I finally got all the achievements!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    When is a good time to start trying other modes

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    So I've been playing BoI on and off again for about 4 years and only recently started afresh, trying to get my first 100%. I have beat mom and heart/it lives about 13 times now. I don't have blank card nor d6 and finished a handful of challenges (just to give you an indicator about my progress so far).

    I have never tried hard, greed or greedier modes before and was wondering when is the best time to try and go for it? What items do I definitely need in the pool to make it worthwhile?

    submitted by /u/SimbaSixThree
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the d4 not rerolling anything?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment