• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Need help to identify items

    The Binding of Isaac Need help to identify items


    Need help to identify items

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Oh look, a tinted sock

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Curse of the Maze is trying to troll me... not today!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Everytime I restart, I have a whole bunch of poop related items, anyone know why? Did I miss something?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Which one idk what to choose

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    I was playing greedier for the unlocks and this happened

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Virgin vs Chad Binding of Isaac edition.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    She's taking Soy Milk

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    A seriously blursed run that led to a Mega Satan and Delerium kill. My luck continued to rise until it was 12. My damage made it to 9.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/09/21

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    need a little help with completion

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    hey guys, so i finally managed to get all completion marks on hard mode on the switch.

    when i check the items list, there are still a couple question marks. as far as i understood, that doesnt mean i'm missing item unlocks, but only that i didn't pick up all items i unlocked yet, right? to be clear: i currently have this save file icon: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/bindingofisaacre_gamepedia/images/d/d0/16_killmegasatan.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/256?cb=20180503235825

    i'm a bit confused now. not sure if i'm really "done" with my first save and can start with save 2 or if i'm missing something :D

    submitted by /u/caevv
    [link] [comments]

    when I find a D4

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Starting an eden streak off right

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    My new phone home screen

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    To prepare for the new DLC, i decided to try 3D modelling a boss from Antibirth! Here's A WIP pic

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    No Sound/music

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    I recently started playing the game on pc after playing on console. After like 3 hours of playing, I closed the game and reopened later. Then I had no sound, I went through the in game settings and pressed the M button several times, and it still hasn't come back. Any help?

    submitted by /u/KuroDragon24
    [link] [comments]

    I want to thank Sin and NL.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I started watching them early this year, when I was a scrub and dreamed of just getting a clear some day. After paying attention to how they played and what they taught, I have all hard completions, challenges, and random achievements done. I literally need to acquire Mega Blast to round out my last 2 achievements (1001% and 1000000%).

    So, thanks to Sinvicta and Northernlion for the great, educational, and entertaining content. I feel like my improvements in play are a result of their example.

    submitted by /u/Pellinor_Geist
    [link] [comments]

    Still trying to get to the Depths as The Lost

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    BoI (and other) Channel "Olexa" hacked by "Uniswap News".

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Olexa AKA Tyler https://www.youtube.com/user/OlexaKid64 has been hacked by the Cryptocurrency company Uniswap. They have privated most of his recent videos, and are currently livestreaming a giveaway and updates stream. Currently, Tyler is working with YouTube to get his channel back. On his Discord (currently unjoinable) he said:

    "I'm in contact with youtube. There's no guarantee I get this channel back but I'm going to try. Currently the hackers have changed my channel to some new Cryptocurrency crap. Just stay away from it. They're clearly nasty people. No I don't have many details. No I don't know what's going on really. I'll update when I have stuff figured out. I shut down the ability for people to join here now too."

    People in the comment section of Tyler's newest video are currently going crazy (which should be expected) and nearly every single comment is related to this, either in the form of confused people or people explaining it.

    Make sure not to support Uniswap. If already using Uniswap, it is a good idea to stop. Also, please support Tyler.

    IMPORTANT EDIT: This is not the real Uniswap, so you can continue supporting Uniswap if you wish.

    submitted by /u/Agent_Plug-N-Play
    [link] [comments]

    Today I finally unlocked the dedication achievement! Not a single daily was played without trying to beat it.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Bro I got 2 lucky rocks out of tinted rocks on the same floor in 2 rooms next to eachother???

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Soy Milk + Nine Inch Nails

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Stopppppp dark bum, please stop this is too much, your gonna make me cry :((

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment