• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Tight squeeze, huh?

    The Binding of Isaac Tight squeeze, huh?


    Tight squeeze, huh?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:59 PM PST

    I did not know you could get Godhead in the greedshop without chaos @o@

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:14 PM PST

    First floor greed mode with godhead is beautiful.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:38 AM PST

    I did a binding o Isaac painting for Halloween, love how my demon boy came out!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:04 AM PST

    HOLY FREAKING MOTHER OF ME, I FINALLY DID IT!!! I've failed so much to get here, now I just want to cry IRL

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:23 AM PST

    The Binding of Isaac: Repentance, OST Preview: Fissure

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:00 PM PST

    I'm finally here, wish me luck !

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Update to my earlier post... finally yo Adrian I did it!!!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:27 AM PST

    I am finally free, after 656 hours

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:52 AM PST

    New Repentance music track!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Lil baby man! Smallest I’ve ever been

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:19 PM PST

    The Link between The Soul and The Forgotten broke after a super lag

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:19 AM PST

    Monstro Art

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Help with a mod that i want to make

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Hi, i want to ask if anyone knows how to duplicate the player like jacob and esau from antibirth, i want to do a mod like that, but i dont know if there is a callback or somthing in LUA that can make this idea possible

    submitted by /u/AdmiralNecro
    [link] [comments]

    Theoretically, how much could you unlock in one run?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:47 AM PST

    This is just a fun little thought I had once. On the very first run of a fresh save file, with theoretical perfect RNG, how much would you be able to unlock IN that single run?

    submitted by /u/Supernewtonbros
    [link] [comments]

    Purchasing TBoI on steam

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:01 AM PST

    So I'm planning on buying TBoI on steam, as I've been a switch player and started with AB+. (Planning to purchase it on steam because repentance and also because I'm just a big fan and want to have achievements appear on my steam page)

    I have some questions to ask mostly for clarification.

    1. So I have to purchase Rebirth to be able to play afterbirth and afterbirth plus?

    2. Do afterbirth and afterbirth plus appear as different games in your steam library? Or do they all just appear as one game since they're DLCs.

    3. Will the progress made in afterbirth plus apply to repentance when it comes out (we may not have the answer to this yet but I assume it would stay since it's dlc)?

    That is all. Thanks in advance for your answers.

    Edit: spelling errors

    submitted by /u/Foo_The_Selcouth
    [link] [comments]

    2 phases 2 cards

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:19 PM PST

    What are the items you start with on a new save file?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Unofficial Afterbirth daily discussion 2020/11/05

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:58 AM PST

    Feel free to talk about the daily challenge here :)

    There will be spoilers below, be aware.

    submitted by /u/p0isonfrog
    [link] [comments]

    Hell is about to begin.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:03 AM PST

    How big was neg streak before your first win I’m currently -115 ��

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:31 AM PST

    Hey all,

    Just started playing on PS4 bought all the DLC, super fun weirdly addicting but I'm still to win my first game currently -115 streak haha

    How many runs did it take you guys to clear first time? Also I seem to get a lot of the same items do I need to do anything to open up the item pool?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Reroll2s
    [link] [comments]

    I used the D4. I do have some mods enabled such as Eternal items, Coloboma, demonic sigils, hydrophobicity, model rocket, tetrachromacy, and model rocket, but I don’t know that any items from those mods are involved here. I’m endlessly firing without pressing the buttons to fire, what caused this?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Broke the game so much that all I get is breakfast now. (Absorbed blank card with the void)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment