• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Working 100% from home since lockdown. countless hours grinding out the greed machine. This is a sickness.

    The Binding of Isaac Working 100% from home since lockdown. countless hours grinding out the greed machine. This is a sickness.


    Working 100% from home since lockdown. countless hours grinding out the greed machine. This is a sickness.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:39 AM PST

    some isaac thing that i made

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Who knew boogers did so much damage

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:20 PM PST

    I shouldn't be alive.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:17 PM PST

    [IDEA] Angel Deal reroll machine

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:47 AM PST

    It would be neat if there was a machine that can make you reroll the items in the angel deal, also because if you Don't need the key for mega Satan you are likely to accept only devil deals and also angel item pool is full of useless items like holy water or dead sea scrolls, even trisagion is useless if compared to Brimstone.

    Maybe to reroll you have to 'insert' a soul heart in the machine or even an heart container, with a limit to the number of rolls you can do, so that if you have a lot of soul hearts you cannot 'infinitely' reroll until you get godhead. I think something like this would defenitly make angel deals more appealing.

    Obviously i don't Know how to make mods, so if someone likes the idea it would be a neat add-on to the game.

    submitted by /u/robertosedinho
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial Afterbirth daily discussion 2020/11/06

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:07 AM PST

    Feel free to talk about the daily challenge here :)

    Be aware there will be spoilers below

    submitted by /u/p0isonfrog
    [link] [comments]

    What is that item, that is not very good, but somehow you like it or have some affection to?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:03 AM PST

    In my case has to be Leech, that thingy carried me in its arms so hard while doing the super hard challenge after so many failed attempts. I can't say no to Leech

    submitted by /u/Castellano2009
    [link] [comments]

    I made an Isaac statue in Teardown! (i made heart and brain to him, just cant see in these pictures)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Look at my Isaac socks!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:57 PM PST

    A bit miffed.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:43 AM PST

    I just got Afterbirth+ on console, where I have L O N G had megasatan beaten, using Samson. In fact, I've got all the bosses beat except Delirum, as far as I know, on Issac and Samson. I have all other characters unlocked.

    But Apollyon is still locked. I'm a tiny bit irritated that I have to go through the silliness of getting angel rooms to drop again, beating the angels (again), getting the key bits (again) and defeating M.Satan (AGAIN) when I have already met the requirement to have this character unlocked. Is there any reason why things you've done don't retroactively apply here?

    Edit: In fact, in another display of this; I just beat Hush for the second time, and only just now unlocked the AB+ stuff that comes with doing so. It really seems poorly done, to me, that items in AB+ that unlock via beating a boss aren't retroactively applied. :/

    submitted by /u/EldritchVulpine
    [link] [comments]

    Ive seen much better in the subreddit but I almost hit a 500 L streak before rng blessed me enough to finally beat delerium so I have to post

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:00 AM PST

    sacred heart + god head crazy greedier mode luck (PS4)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:00 PM PST

    For the first time, i regret not taking Breath of Life...

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:41 AM PST

    It's one of the four items i have left to pick up and angel rooms are a PAIN in the ASS

    so I'm just here doing greed mode over and over again with azazel, restarting until D6 or D100 are in the shop

    end my suffering

    submitted by /u/Biobak_
    [link] [comments]

    Mega Satan with Lost

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:05 AM PST

    How do you guys get to mega with lost? I can make it to the chest or dark chest and beat that boss but I never have the key? Do you risk not taking devil deals and get angel deals for the pieces or should I just be resetting till I find dads key?

    With every other character I cheese sacrifice rooms for easy pieces and still take devil deals but that's not an option on the lost

    submitted by /u/CainH1
    [link] [comments]

    Devil deal bug with the forgotten

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:22 AM PST

    When playing as the forgotten, devil deals still cost read hearts meaning that I can't take them with the soul or the forgotten

    submitted by /u/bluherin
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocking characters with dlc

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:17 AM PST

    I only have afterbirth right now, not afterbirth+. I have already killed mega satan and several other things that would have unlocks with afterbirth+. If I buy afterbirth+ would it give me Apollyon when I buy it, after a run, or would I have to kill mega satan again?

    submitted by /u/TheBeefBoss23
    [link] [comments]

    Can't unlock the lost in afterbirth

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:45 AM PST

    I play with eve and i don't use seeds, just typical run. Found missing poster in first room on the left and i died in the sacrifice room on the same floor but nothing happened.

    This is my last seed : LWSL LZSJ

    What can i do?

    submitted by /u/mleko798
    [link] [comments]

    I only unlocked the holy mantle for the lost yesterday and then it took me less than a day to beat the lost. I thought I would have a way harder time. The hardest one for me was greedier mode, is this true for anyone else?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment