• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    The Binding of Isaac Spoiler Update and New Rules

    The Binding of Isaac Spoiler Update and New Rules


    Spoiler Update and New Rules

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    Now that Repentance has been out for over a week, we will be relaxing the rules slightly as more people reach the final areas of the DLC, we will not be following the table in the last post exactly, as Repentance has turned out much different than most of us expected it too.

    As I said in my original post:

    IF YOU WANT TO STAY SPOILER FREE, DO NOT VISIT THIS SUBREDDIT UNTIL YOU FEEL LIKE YOU SHOULD, this is the best way to avoid spoilers that may have slipped by us, and you may accidently see, and posts you are likely to see in your normal Reddit feed are more likely to be spoiler marked.

    ANY POSTS WITH SPOILERS IN THE TITLE WILL BE REMOVED

    COMMENTS IN POSTS SPOILER-MARKED DO NOT HAVE TO BE SPOILERED, ONLY IF THE POST IS UNSPOILERED ARE SPOILERED COMMENTS REQUIRED. - as long as your comment is relevant, if you want to talk about the new secret bosses on a trinket post, keep it spoilered.

    For posters, to be safe, spoiler mark all your posts showing Repentance in any way until the 30th of April

    If you do find a post that should have been spoiler-marked, please report it so us mods can see it easier.

    Datamining

    As before, Datamining will continue to be banned until at least the 30th of April, as by that point everything will likely have been discovered. If updates come to the game which include new enemies, this ban will be extended.

    What's now unspoilered?

    As of today, the new non-secret characters (Bethany and Jacob & Esau) are now allowed to be shown in gameplay, and written in post titles. However, it still has to be spoilered if the post is showing end game bosses.

    Any item names, sprites or effects are now allowed in titles or unspoilered in post bodies, this was never completely allowed or disallowed, so for the sake of clarity, your post will no longer be removed if you have any item name in the title. Once again, if a screenshot or video uses end game content, it will be removed if it isn't spoilered.

    What's next?

    The next parts to be uspoilered will be any non-secret bosses, and gameplay of the new non-final floors, and will happen early next week.

    When will Auto-Spoilered Posts be Removed?

    Unfortunately, auto-spoilered posts will remain for at least 2 more weeks, if not more, because it helps us mods out as we would likely see a lot more reports of posts breaking spoiler rules if they weren't spoilered automatically.

    Bug Reports

    Please continue to report any bugs to either our Bug Report Thread, or to [isaac@nicalis.com](mailto:isaac@nicalis.com), where your reports will go straight to Nicalis. We are seeing repeated posts or the same bugs, these posts would likely be removed to clean up our feed. If you see your bug in the Bug Report Thread, upvote it to ensure it gets seen, rather than commenting again. The more upvotes a comment has, the more visible it would be to anyone looking.

    submitted by /u/AVNTR
    [link] [comments]

    Keeping it cool since 2011

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    I Hate The Pill

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    When you're one room away from the boss [oc]

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Every time

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    POV you just walked into the new shop

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Take a breather, you’re safe now.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    yeah

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    The Dogma of Issac

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Just beat Ultra Hard thanks to the leech so here's a meme in apreciation

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    I was wrong about Repentance

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    Looking back on my initial thoughts I realize how wrong I was when it came to the games balancing. I was really assmad about getting thrashed on necropolis on hard mode cause every run in Afterbirth+ I would stomp and didn't even have to engage my brain. Edmund did a tremendous job with Repentance and im glad I kept playing it and giving it time cause it is probably the most in love with Isaac I have been to date.

    submitted by /u/AnunnakiSenn
    [link] [comments]

    Reading the patchnotes

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    help

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    1 out of 4 Harbinger, Famine

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    Repentance V4.0.2 update is live, contains Curse of Darkness nerfs and XL floor bug fix

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    yeah angel deals kinda trash rn

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    The new alt-path final boss has made me realize what a joke Delirium fight is.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Warning, Repentance spoilers ahead.

    So yeah, I've reached Mother for the first time and wow, the difference between a good boss fight and a bad one is clear as day and night. Now, I've already known that Delirium is a chaotic, "don't ever stop for a single millisecond" fight that still punishes you in more ways than one, but seeing and experiencing Mother fight has made me hate Delirium on a personal level.

    If I were to guess as a completely new player, I'd say Delirium is probably a Steam Workshop mod boss that some player did in 6 hours of time, 5 of which went to pixel art. That's how bad the fight looks and feels to me.

    On the Mother fight, however, even after going in blind, not even once did I think I was dealing with an unfair situation. Every single point of damage I took was bad play on my part, and just doing the fight twice has made me improve a thousand times more than a hundred Delirium fights ever did.

    End of rant I guess, but I really wanna say this: I am a terrible player when it comes to bullet hell style bosses, but in Mother fight, I've experienced immediate improvement for the first time in my life, and that made me appreciate a good boss fight. I felt rewarded for learning and adapting. I just wish I could say the same for Delirium but I cannot. After almost half a decade of fighting it, I am still no better. The fight simply taught me nothing I can use on my next playthrough, maybe except getting half a dozen top tier damage items and spam explosions on the entire screen while running around like a headless chicken.

    submitted by /u/MillenniumDH
    [link] [comments]

    1st try on Glass Cannon challenge and I see this

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Just found it. It's masterpiece

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    Might as well take my opportunity before this gets *too* stale.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    I got the Quarter and a crawl space from a single bombed pot... What are the chances?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    A certain new character is very cracked

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    THE ANGER OF GOD IS COMMMIIIINNNG

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Huh, well that's neat that someone got what they wanted.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    1 down, many more to go

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment